Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Credit basics part two - CBC Radioactive series part VII

As posted yesterday, you can find my series of credit tips and info in my January 2009 archives.

A new point of interest for those facing mounting debt and the inability to pay that debt over the long-term, please consider talking to a not for profit credit agency. You'll find information on my website at http://www.kelleykeehn.com/ (click on the CBC logo). One agency that I spoke with has a fantastic website filled with tips and advice and told me that the public can call their toll free number any time with any credit/debt question they might have at no charge. Check it out if you need help.

Tune in today as we discuss how to choose the right investment professionals and team players at 5:10 on 93.9fm (Edmonton and northern Alberta).

No comments: