Monday, July 23, 2007

Who can we help?

Hi friends,

Wow! I'm joyfully taken back with how many of you have emailed with your support and ideas for my 6 degrees game.

Now is my chance to help you or someone in your life and I'll be YOUR first link in a chain if you'd like to start one.

Do you know of someone in your life...a child, senior, an individual needing a self-worth boost that would really like to meet someone they never thought they could?

If so, please let me know and I'll make the first connection for you. Please post your comments and ideas directly on this blog or email me at kelley.keehn@gmail.com.

Be sure to let me know a little about the person you'd like to help (or maybe it's you) and who the end person is that they'd like to meet.

And just a small caveat...if you'd like to help a child connect to someone, please ensure parental supervision along the way. Unfortunately, there are some predators lurking.

Happy connecting!

No comments: